2016 is a the Year of 9
The Experience of Completion. Endings. Transition.
- Something dramatic will happen collectively on the world stage with the energy of the number 9 energy in 2016 and many disappointments may influence the experience of a 9 year, but we will be awakened to the harmony of all beings as it spans the entirety of the world, from local business to foreign business. The affairs of the number 9 moves in wide circles, so get ready to expand your consciousness.
- A revolution will occur from within and without because number 9 represents the beginning and end of all human experience. 1 Represents the beginning and selfishness and 9 represents the end and selflessness.
- It’s the end of a 9-year cycle which began in 2008 and was a 1 Universal Year. New beginnings were ushered in at that time and was a year of action and taking action. One new exciting chapter of 2008 was that Obama was elected the first African-American President on November 4, 2008. He was at the full force and affect of a 1 Universal year.
- As we universally traversed through the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 universal years, the experience of each year had different themes, energies and frequencies, but collectively kept propelling us in the direction of going forward while we planted new seeds during a 1 universal year (2008) bringing a conclusion to the collective journey in a 9 universal year (2016) that we find ourselves in.
- This year terrorism has been ratcheted up several notches all over the world and in the U.S. including most recently incidents in Paris, Russia and San Bernardino, California. It will be up to world leaders who have a 9 Life Path to help us to find a way through this.
- Now in 2016 the major theme is completion, keeping what works and letting go of what doesn’t. It’s about having compassion with acts of benevolence. It’s about kindness. And finally, number 9 represents mankind’s last earthly lesson of:
THE EXPERIENCE OF 2016.
The experience of 2016 is going to be one of purification – for surely the 9 will do that for us as one overriding theme of the 9 is “Out with the old, in with the new”. Old ways and old behaviors are leaving and the landscape will be changing on so many levels that it will boggle your mind. It’s the end of the old patriarchy and the end of 6500 years of Male domination is falling away. Men fighting Men for more power, more money, more riches and the list of more, more, more goes on. Things for a very long time have been very self-centered on “it’s me-me-me, not you.” This very masculine energy will be leaving in favor of more feminine energy in a year of 9. Ironically enough, both the name vibrations of Patriarchy and Matriarchy have a 9 soul number, so here we find the desire to dominate is strong in both. Redemption will come, but it won’t be easy and 2016 will be difficult and challenging due to this. There is, as we are currently experiencing, the effect of two systems of society duking it out with each other. But within the experience of the 9 year and the double 9 heart desires, the domination of the old and outworn eventually breaks way for a new experience to enter. Since 9 is the number of the Humanitarian, the global leaders with 9’s in their charts will be the ones to be called upon to help us out .
2016 BREAKING IT DOWN
2016 adds up to the number 9 and the issues this year (completions, endings, transition, forgiveness) is worked through the whole of the vibration of the number 2016. This year we are here to work on cultivating patience and creating diplomacy and peace through the 2; the potential of choices and the gift of spirituality through the 0; manifestation, action and vision through the 1, and the harmony of love and peace through the 6.
The vibration of the 2 relates to the energies of peace and kindness, spirituality and cooperation, patience and working on relationships. We need to focus on tolerance and consideration, and to find balance in the polarities of the Universe within both the Yin and the Yang energies – the good and the bad. Diplomats with 2’s in their charts will be the one’s to assist us along diplomatic channels and negotiate for peace. Former famous politicians with 2’s in their charts are Bill Clinton or Tony Blair. I am sure that Bill Clinton will be lending his voice to Hillary as she runs for the office of President of the United States.
Patience is needed especially as we seek world peace and the result of real change during an election year in the U.S. because the outcome may not be what we anticipated. The United States is currently in a personal year of 2, but the timing for change in american politics won’t be here until 2019 when the United States will be in a 5 Personal Year because the number 5 is the true emissary of change. I think real and lasting change will begin then, but the change we desire won’t happen until the election of 2024 which adds up to a universal year of 8 which represents power. By then, the U. S. will be in a 1 Personal Year, and this is when we will really begin to start over in ways we only imagined. It’s change or be changed by the heavy hand of fate.
The vibration of the 0 resonates with attributes of the alpha and the omega – there is no end and no beginning because all is infinite. The number 0 puts us closer to Universal and God-like energy. 2016 promises to be a spiritual journey highlighting uncertainties of what the future holds collectively. You will most certainly be called upon to listen to your own intuition and this is where you will find true guidance. If you listen to your higher self, you will truly find the answers you are seeking.
The vibration of the 1 resonates with the energies of new beginnings, independence, individuality, courage, instinct, tenacity and creating the power of positivity while being fully in charge. This is the energy that will lead to new directions and new pathways. Here we have the ability and desire to expand on all levels – globally, personally, professionally and spiritually. As number 1 is a beginning number, an energetic gateway opens up and the ability to rapidly manifest what we desire are completely possible. Therefore, we need to choose our thoughts carefully. Instead of focusing on fears, focus on desires and the true outcome.
The feminine energy that is coming in this year is found in the vibration of the number 6 which resonates with the energies of healing, honesty, integrity, faith, humanity, charity and peace. There is a dire need NOW for stability in all areas of life especially as it relates to home and family and planetary issues of love, nurturing and service to humanity. This year we are being encouraged to love, to find love, and nurture ourselves and others. If you want to get into a relationship or strengthen the one you are in, the 6 vibration fortifies this.
What’s Love Got To Do With It?
The name vibration of the word LOVE resonates to the number 9 aligning and joining forces with the Universal / World vibration of 2016. Since 9 is an ending vibration, in relationships or a job, the 9 cycle can often represent a letting go or a getting rid of kind of vibration. So if you are in an unhealthy relationship or a job that no longer suits you or align with your higher purpose, 2016 is the time to let go and move on – personally and collectively. The desire for world peace has more of a chance in 2022 when the world is in a 6 Universal / World year because 6 is the Ambassador of LOVE.
I’m really excited about the vibration of 2016 and watching the year unfold in it’s magical and mysterious ways. I want to wish you a Happy New Year. A Happy New Beginning. A Happy New Life. May all of 2016 bring love, light and most of all peace to your heart. Until next time, I leave you with this great quote by Suzy Kassem:
“You have no control over how your story begins or ends. But by now, you should know that all things have an ending. Every spark returns to darkness. Every sound returns to silence. Every flower returns to sleep with the earth. The journey of the sun and moon is predictable. But yours, is your ultimate art.”
― Suzy Kassem
January 1, 2016
Bay Area Numerologist Kathleen Lamoureux loves to talk about numbers and their relationship with you and the universe. For a consultation please click on any “Book A Reading” link in the menu bar above. She is also available every Friday from 12 to 5 at Open Secret Bookstore in San Rafael.