31 Cosmic Days of Inspiration
These 31 affirmations were originally posted in 2014 and subsequently became the inspiration for my Numerology Affirmation Card Deck that I published in 2015 and is based on these affirmations, but are entirely different and based on the science of numerology. Originally I meant these affirmations to be read one for each day of January. But after I published this post and the more I thought about it, I realised I needed to create not just an affirmation deck, but one based on the numbers. Click on this link to learn more about or purchase my affirmation deck.
In the meantime, it’s helpful to do affirmations, especially when you are sick and tired of something being the way it is, or you definitely want to manifest something significant into your life. You can read one affirmation a day for the 31 days of the new year, or you can pick one that resonates with you and mirrors what you need to say or do, and say it as often and as long as you need to. You can also select an affirmation based on your favorite number or your Life Path number.
Happy New Year!
Love Kathleen xx
- I leave the past behind without regret and embrace all that is new.
- I remember that patience is a virtue and don’t assert myself. I wait for the results.
- I am bursting with joy and express my deepest desires.
- I am learning to be more practical and build for my future through my own efforts.
- I discover that change is a virtue and break out of stagnant conditions that hold me back.
- I am learning to love myself and others unconditionally. Love is all there is.
- As I go within, I masterfully embrace the power of my inner strength and insightfulness.
- I am powerful and realize that I have the courage to do anything I want to do.
- Things may have ended, but I am not afraid to let go of that which does not serve me.
- What I have been waiting for is now mine. My life is fortunate in many ways.
- My life is exciting and stimulating, but I must have the right attitude in order to receive.
- I have the ability to see things from another perspective. My glass is half-full.
- As I let go of old habits, I release and transform myself from my own limitations.
- As I modify my actions and behaviours, I make room for more positive experiences.
- I release myself from limiting beliefs. I use my mental energy positively.
- As I shatter and destroy old values and beliefs, spiritual enlightenment is the gift.
- I have faith and hope in everything and I see a brighter future.
- I believe in my dreams and can turn my dreams easily into reality.
- Today is a new start for me. Happiness and prosperity are on the horizon.
- Today is a turning point and I am able to make decisive changes with beneficial results.
- Success is mine and all my plans, wishes and hopes for the future are within reach.
- As I complete a cycle, my secret dreams come true and I am fulfilled.
- I am supremely protected and everything I pursue will be successful.
- I am responsible to my family and they in turn, are a part of my success in life.
- As I experience change and difficulty, I mentally visualize my success.
- I receive good tidings because I express myself powerfully.
- As I grow and blossom, my relationships are growing and blossoming too.
- I have unlimited opportunities for achievement. I am the master of my own fate.
- I rise above the ordinary and use my insight in ways that are wise and pure.
- The rewards of my life are abundant. I celebrate all that I have achieved.
- I honor myself, I celebrate my life and I realize the power of my full potential.
Wishing you a joyous and prosperous new year.