During a New Moon cycle, it’s all about new beginnings and the manifestation of your desires. It’s a wonderful time to take action when you call in the universal energies on your behalf to begin whatever it is your heart desires. So dear one, it’s time to write out your New Moon Letter of Intention, so let’s get to it.
The New Moon is the birthing cycle of the Moon’s phases and represents the perfect time for planning and planting your intentions. Just as seedlings require a period of gestation before they break through the soil, so do our ideas, desires and wishes. By setting some time aside each month during the New Moon Phase to focus on your wishes and desires, you create a process to manifest and bring forth your desires in the future.
NEW MOON RITUALS
A New Moon Ritual represents a magical time of new beginnings and is a great time to recharge goals or set new ones. New Moons represent imagination, fertility and growth and it’s the perfect time to allow these energies to support you. New Moon Rituals bring meaning to our lives by charging an intention with power.
PREPARE FOR THE RITUAL
- Gather your sacred supplies and objects – crystals, candles, coins, photos, feathers
- Place them in a special place such as an alter, cabinet or some place that has meaning
- Clear any negative energies from your space by burning sage or incense.
- Clear your mind with meditation
- Play calm meditative music
- Light candles
- Ground yourself so that you stay connected to the earth’s energy – walk barefoot and touch the earth if you have to.
NEW MOON WISHES
After you have prepared, cleared your space and settled your energy, you are ready to set your intentions, so write out your New Moon Letter of Intentions.
- Make a list of what you want to draw to you
- Make your wishes real by writing them down
- Set your dreams in motion by opening yourself to universal energies
THE NEW MOON LETTER OF INTENTIONS
There is power in visualizing and in the written word. When you write out your desires, they carry more weight and have more power.
- Make a list of what you want to draw in or manifest – the sky is the limit, so don’t hold back! What is it you want to manifest? Is it love, a relationship, career, work, a business, children?
- Be thoughtful in this process, so consider carefully what it is that you want. Draw on your dreams leading up to the New Moon.
- The New Moon is your moment to conjure up or create what seems out of reach.
- Creating the vision is the first step, so the power of your thoughts translated onto paper is the perfect vehicle. This is when you set down your desires with intention.
- By doing this, you are making a commitment to make your intentions real. You are co-creating with the universe to execute your plans.
KEEP YOUR NEW MOON WISHES ALIVE
In order to be successful in your New Moon endeavors, you simply must keep your New Moon Letter of Intentions where you can see them. Your intentions must be visible so that they are kept in your awareness zone. Keep your New Moon Letter on your alter, your journal or your day planner.
ADD AN AFFIRMATION
An affirmation is simply the act of making short and powerful statements. The act of practicing and repeating daily affirmations gets impressed upon your subconscious mind o help make your positive statements come true.
NUMEROLOGY AFFIRMATION CARDS
Numerologist Kathleen Lamoureux
Namaste ♥ Blessings
Kathleen Lamoureux is the numerology coach in the San Francisco Bay area who helps people discover themselves and find out what’s going on in their lives through the power of their numbers. Book a reading with Kathleen today.
Purchase Kathleen’s brand new Numerology Affirmation Deck based on the science of Numerology and the power of affirmations.